Tuesday, December 1, 2009

celebrity sightings

Well, not by me. But a movie Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz are starring in has been filming in Boston for awhile, near my sister’s school campus. Then, a few weeks ago, they started shooting in none other than Sevilla, Spain for a couple of the action scenes! Too cool!

capt.photo_1259507533986-1-0

Although it was just their stunt doubles for the first several days of shooting, it’s still exciting! They were shooting all over Sevilla’s center, plazas and sidewalks I walk through every day. I was walking to class one morning past the bullring, which is on the main road by the river, and they were filming a car chase inside of the ring. I realize I sound like a 10 year old boy here, but…neat! I am definitely going to see the movie just to be able to say, I’ve been there!

Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz arrived in town a few days ago, and were shooting down in Cadiz for a running of the bulls scene when the bulls got loose and did some damage. I saw it on the news here and it looked like the bulls were out of control! Anyway, not sure if they’re still in town, I heard they’ll be here through December but who knows. Maybe I’ll spot one of them in line at Starbucks while I’m studying one day!

No comments: