Monday, November 30, 2009

happy december!

This will be quick, since I should be getting to bed. But WOW. It’s December already! Who can believe that…time has flown! In less than 3 weeks I will be on a plane on my way home, starting the process of being an American student again. It’s a bittersweet ending for all of us I think –we all want to go home and see our families for Christmas, but none of us want to leave this place we’ve called home and the wonderful friendships we’ve created in the last 3ish months.

The weather has definitely turned “December-y”…it’s been more overcast lately, although unlike home it clears up a lot faster! The air has a chill to it, too, and the breezes are less welcome and more like wind. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it’s been about 60-66 degrees here and honestly, it feels COLD. I’ve been bundling up with the rest of Sevilla in a fleece coat, multiple layers, boots, hat, scarf, and gloves. And it’s only been 1-2 mornings where I’ve been able to see my breath…I’m going to have quite a surprise when I get home, I think. As if I needed to be less tolerant of the cold!

Can’t wait to update more later – for now, goodnight! :)

No comments: