- Vintage Ad Browser via Lifehacker’s article
- Photograbber app from Google Code
- Best tips for New Year’s resolutions I’ve read ever – Lifehacker’s Top 10 Mind Hacks for Making Your Resolutions Stick
- Issues with Low-Fat, via Lifehacker. I loved this article. My favorite snippet:
Stop associating "food" with "activity"
"Candy" has nothing to do with "working behind a desk"
"popcorn with loads of butter" has nothing to do with "watching a movie at home."
"Eating a whole box of Oreos" has nothing to do with "watching Sex In the City."
"Turkey" can be eaten any time during the year, so there’s no reason to overload at Thanksgiving.
Snack if you feel hungry, not because you’re doing a certain activity!
- Martha Stewart Organization index, a great resource for quick (and not so quick) DIY organization projects
- Use Better Tools to be a Better Student, via Lifehacker again. Great article with some useful tips on programs that will make your life easier in school.
Be back soon with my new year’s resolutions! Feel free to share yours in the comments if you drop by!