Saturday, December 4, 2010

big break

So even though I’m nowhere near finished with everything that’s due at the end of this coming week (the end of the semester!!!), I’ve already begun to compile lists of things to do during the break. I have to stay here until the 21st since I’m a Learning Assistant, so after this week I’ll have 2 weeks of glorious free time all day every day. I’m psyched!

This is my big list of tv shows to start/power through during break! I haven’t had a chance to watch tv much at all this semester, so I can’t wait to zone out and just enjoy some good tv – hope that doesn’t sound TOO awful! :P

  • Weeds seasons 4-6
  • the Dresden Files
  • Ballykissangel (British)
  • Californication
  • Coupling (British)
  • Degrassi
  • Freaks and Geeks
  • True Blood
  • Mad Men
  • Oz (British)
  • The Wire
  • Breaking Bad
  • Veronica Mars
  • Extras (British)
  • Skins (British)

No comments: