Thursday, July 22, 2010

a fruit fly just flew into my nose

Things you might like to check out this week:

How adorable are Color Me Katie’s fingernail polishes?? It makes me so happy! Definitely painting my nails this weekend.

Gala Darling is having a half price sale on her Love & Sequins podcast until Monday! Go go go!!

Consider What Your "Top Idea" is Making You Do article from Lifehacker…so true, and so interesting! A good way to take your thoughts into perspective. I need to start remembering this!

P. S. I Made This DIY Projects…perfect for the weekend and some wardrobe updating.

♥ (If you’re local) Opening day at the Saratoga racetrack on Friday! Craziness. So fun but not looking forward to the traffic these next several weeks! Although I’ll admit it, I love being a local :)

That’s it for now…time to get to bed already! Weekly goals update coming soon…

No comments: