Saturday, July 24, 2010

weekend plans…do you have them?

It is FINALLY the weekend, after one of the longest weeks I’ve experienced this summer!

Anyone else feel this way? Something about this week just stuck to me…the days were too long, I was too tired, the weather was just blah. It was such an odd feeling.

But now it’s the weekend!

HERE’S WHAT I’LL BE DOING:

4818124987_8a1a278838

Painting my nails like Color Me Katie’s :)

♥ Listening to Gala's Love & Sequins Podcast #7 & #9

(BLOGGING 101 and MANIFESTING & MAGIC-MAKING)

♥ Smoothies and lots of writing at my favorite MochaBlend Cafe

♥ Hunting down a cheap blender at Goodwill (a must!)

♥ Making Spain connections for my Fulbright app & research project

♥ Cleaning out my closet & making some fresh outfits!

ANDDD…

♥ Loading my FAVE new music onto my mp3 player!

♥ Imogen Heap – Speak for Yourself

♥ Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes – Up From Below
(fyi for those in the Capital Region, they’ll be at Northern Lights on Tuesday!)

♥ Animal Collective – Merriweather Post Pavilion

 

Hope your weekend is fantastic! I’m definitely planning on mine being awesome. :D

No comments: