Monday, August 17, 2009

packing for spain: part 2

travel

I have a huge thing for bags - purses, rolling suitcases, carry ons, basically any kind of bag. I think it's mainly 2 things: how pretty a bag is, and imagining myself using it and packing and all of that organizational goodness. I also am very attracted to planners and usually end up with 2-3 (that I ultimately don't use) per year. Coincidence?

I think not!

I'm considering buying a new carry-on bag, for a couple of reasons:

  1. I don't have one
  2. I don't want to borrow one from home (not pretty enough, what if I lose it, etc)
  3. It'd be so much fun to have a new travel bag!

I'm also considering not buying one, because....I'm pretty darn broke. And about to get even MORE broke after this semester! I'm pretty psyched in general, no joke. This is the "worth it" kind of broke!

image 

Convertible Carry-On Bag on Overstock.com, $99

 

image

Athalon Handy Tote - Houndstooth at Target.com, $39

 

image

Swiss Gear Zurich 17" Upright - Pewter at Target.com, $79

 

image

Pacific Coast Executive Rolling Tote on sale for $50 at Macys.com

 

image

Ricardo Essentials On-Board Rolling Tote, 16" at Macys.com, on sale for $53

 

And lastly, this freaking CUTE purse! I only wish they had one left in brown or black. Hmm...

image

Twisted Hardware Doctor Bag at Urbanoutfitters.com, $39 on sale

Now that I think of it,I'm not sure I'll have time to get these shipped to me..GAH. I'll have to work fast! (If at all!)

2 comments:

Mom said...

You have a bag fetish. Just admit it. I have a tote fetish. I admit it. LOL.

Love,
Mom

Mom said...

Hahaha, just re-read this post--sooo true, what I said! You now have a wonderful new bag/tote that you got just for Spain at an awesome price...as long as it works! and it is HUUUUUGGGGEEEEE.

Sorry, couldn't resist.........xoxoxo
Mom